Terms and Conditions
- Orders are initiated by deposit. Full Payment is required to schedule delivery and installation. There is typically a 4-to-6-week lead time for installation services once product is received in our warehouse. Please plan accordingly.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the site is Spec-Ready. Spec Ready means that the site is prepared in exact accordance with manufacture’s specifications as provided. If the site is not spec ready, we will not be able to complete your installation as planned. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to contract other needed professional services (carpenter, plumber, HVAC, electrician, etc.).
- Mountain High Appliance needs open and safe access to and on your property to execute a successful delivery and install. Walkways must be clean of debris and/or snow and at least 3ft. wide. Our teams need an unobstructed path from the point of entrance to the final delivery location. Please advised your Sales Associate if your property has any unique obstructions that might make it difficult to facilitate the delivery (like narrow stairs, stairs more than one story high, uneven terrain, low ceilings, etc.).
- There is a national shortage of appliances. The ETA’s we get from manufactures are rarely accurate and will likely change many times. We will do our best to keep you informed but due to the number of orders and corresponding changes- we simply cannot advise you of every change.
- Mountain High Appliance will consider returns on stock items within 30 days of the initial delivery date with manager approval. Product cannot be installed. Returned product is subject to a restocking fee.
- The appliances and parts sold by Mountain High Appliance are warranted by the respective manufacturer – not Mountain High Appliance. Mountain High does warrant our installation for 1 full year.
- Mountain High appliance is not a repair company. Our customer service team is here to help facilitate service needed within the manufactures warranty.
- Cosmetic and install damage issues must be reported within 24 hours of the delivery. Mountain High Appliance will not accept any liability for cosmetic issues reported more than 24 hours after a delivery. Damage to “will called” product must be reported same day.
- Mountain High Appliance will confirm your requested dates for delivery. Mountain High Appliance cannot hold merchandise for more than 30 days. You may need to make storage arrangements if your project is delayed more than 30 days past your requested date. We can store appliances at a rate of $75 a month or we will re-allocate your product.
Thank you for choosing Mountain High Appliance!