And now, after much research and consideration, you have finally purchased the kitchen appliances of your dreams (or at least upgraded from the old appliance that just died). You ask yourself, “Do I REALLY need the extended warranty?”
Most appliance manufacturers limit their warranty periods to 1 year in order to keep their product costs competitive. It should come as no surprise that most problems with consumer electronics and appliances occur after that 1 year period. If you are like most customers, you don’t want to deal with the inevitable problems surrounding costly appliance repairs:
• Who do you call for service?
• Are they REALLY knowledgeable about your specific appliance?
• Will they perform a long-lasting repair?
• How will you transport a large product to a service facility?
• Will it cost an arm and a leg to repair it?
"Extended warranties apply to individual appliances; homeowners pay for exactly the coverage they want on the appliances they want covered. These warranties are offered through your appliance dealer, meaning the technician who comes to your service call will be intimately familiar with the appliance being serviced." - This Old House Reviews Team
As a reputable appliance retailer, we care about you and your product long after the purchase has been made. To this end, we are partnered with CPS (Consumer Priority Service, Inc.) and can help you easily extend your manufacturer’s 1 year warranty by as much as 5 full years, for a total of 6 years from the date of purchase - a full year longer than competitor’s plans.
What Does My Extended Warranty Offer?
• Total Coverage: CPS covers 100% parts and labor for your products.
• Hassle-Free Claims Process: One mouse click or phone call to arrange for professional, hassle-free repairs.
• Repair Guarantee: If your unit cannot be repaired, it will be replaced.
• No Lemon Guarantee: If your product fails three times due to the same malfunction, CPS will replace your unit free of charge.
• In-Home Service: At time of claim, CPS will send a local, manufacturer-authorized technician to complete repairs on your product.
• Zero Deductible
What Does It Cover?
• Materials & workmanship defects
• Protection from power surges
• Protection from dust, heat & internal humidity damage
• Long-term protection for total peace of mind
• $250 Food loss coverage
How much does it cost?
Less than you think, probably!
Our extended warranty costs a fraction of the cost of your purchase.
The cost depends on the length of the warranty you purchase (1 to 5 years), and the cost of the appliance.
if your purchase is $1,500 or less, you’ll pay $35 for a 1 year extended warranty
if your purchase is $1,500 or less, you’ll pay $69 for a 2 year extended warranty
if your purchase is $1,500 or less, you’ll pay $115 for a 3 year extended warranty
if your purchase is $1,500 or less, you’ll pay $140 for a 4 year extended warranty
if your purchase is $1,500 or less, you’ll pay $215 for a 5 year extended warranty
if your purchase is $10,000 or less, you’ll pay $285 for a 1 year extended warranty
if your purchase is $10,000 or less, you’ll pay $1,000 for a 5 year extended warranty
if your purchase is $20,000 or less, you’ll pay $655 for a 1 year extended warranty
if your purchase is $20,000 or less, you’ll pay $1,200 for a 5 year extended warranty
Extended warranties can also be purchased for appliance packages.
As you can see, it’s well worth the extra one-time cost of a warranty when you compare it to the high cost and headache of any future repairs. By purchasing extended protection, you are guaranteed years of worry-free operation of your treasured purchase!
Cover Your Assets is a monthly warranty program created by the experts at Consumer Priority Service (CPS) designed to cover the appliances in your home, apartment, dorm or businesselectronic products. CYA offers full coverage for your product, at a low monthly price, with zero contracts to sign. LEARN MORE HERE: http://blog.cya.insure/about-us/AND HERE: https://cya.insure/get-quote/3
Call, Chat or Visit us today and speak to an appliance expert about our endless product selection and the right warranty plan to pair with it.
All brands. All price points. We're here to help. https://www.mountainhighappliance.com/stores